12.5.08

anuncio

again, it has been a while since I have posted...

polvo milagro from ja'son on Vimeo.
I made this for my spanish class. it translates roughly like this:

need a miracle? try miracle powder!
miracle powder is good for good, pets and more
it is easy to use. put on your problem and watch
we put miracle powder in water, and seconds later it was wine
look at these photos
this sandwich is better after using miracle powder
it is impossible to find a better product than miracle powder!
testimonial: I have used miracle powder, and now my life is better. if you use it, you won't have cancer or any other disease!
buy miracle powder now!

apologies on the grammar, I was rather rushed and didn't get enough time for editing...

1 comment:

Jeremy Ruhland said...

I've come to the conclusion that you need to film your school more.