18.7.07

once-a-day

I would like to start another blog that involves me doing something everyday. could be anything, so long as it meats the following requirements:

1) must be easy enough to do that I can do it once a day, even with homework.

2) must be versatile enough that I con be creative with it.

3) I must be able to do it for an entire year (366 days, next year is a leap year)

an example that would work splendidly would be haiku. this is easy enough that I could throw one together even on the most homework cramiest of nights, but I could also get creative with it, and be able to produce 366 of them.

If you have any ideas, please enlighten me. I am sure I will settle on something.

7 comments:

Rogue Onion said...

If you do a haiku blog, then every day (or at least for every haiku you write) I'll write one too. You should see some pages of haikus I've got. I would get a random idea and write a page of haikus on it. I believe it was six per page. Ideas ranged from Twinkies to Globes. (I don't have time now, but try googling haikus on twinkies. there was this science website a found last year, and just remembered it thiking of haikus...)

Anyhoo, if you don't do haikus, I will.

Rogue Onion said...

found it. http://www.twinkiesproject.com/haiku.html


anyway. how about a sonnet every night...*cough* NO!

origami model?

computer application/game? (NO)

a short recorded song/jingle?

come up with a random design, and make one every day?

get a movie of you doing something. (dropping something, picking something up, eating something, etc.)

uhm.....other ideas may come later, they may not.

Sorry for the double post.

rayfreester said...

you could read and then review a short story (not flash fiction, no fair using 365 tommorrows), you could knit a small square, perhaps of the all the same size, of different patterns and colors, you could find a charity or other type of organization or company and write something about it every day.

rayfreester said...

i'm not sure if i am able to edit my comments, so i'm just going to say that i am claiming the knitting one for my self but you can join, i will start on jan 1 2008 and on jan 1 2009 i will have several fetching afgans! muhahahaha /evil laugh, then i will rule the world possivby by plague blanketing the world!

rayfreester said...

you could watch a youtube video and then write something about it.

Jeremy Ruhland said...

Every day film yourself walking into a public place (preferably the same each time) and scream. People might start expecting it after a while.

ja'son said...

thank you for all the feedback! I have to say that Jeremy's sounds the most fun, but may need two people. haiku/other poetry was just an example of the sort of thing I was looking for. great ideas all around!